Welcome to Photo-Europe!
A group dedicated to present Europe’s most beautiful, interesting, fascinating, mesmerizing angles…
Here you have the opportunity to post and see what this continent is made of, secret places and well-known sights that will take your breath away, get intrigued with its history, remind you of amazing vacations or even help you plan your future ones…
So, as every other group in dA and in order to give your images the opportunity to be seen by all members and watchers of the group, we set some submission rules, which every member must follow:
1. The group accepts only photography.
2. Only members can submit to the group’s galleries.
3. You may submit 1 deviation per week.
4. Every image should mention in the comments the COUNTRY that the image was taken.
5. Please don’t send us macro photography, skylines or extremely minimal images etc. that are not representative of Europe… there are more appropriate groups than this one to show off relevant images… submissions should show clearly a European city, landscape, monument, folklore customs, architecture.
6. Photomanipulations and heavily photoshoped images will not be accepted.
7. Nudes are not accepted.
8. All art submitted to this club must be of certain quality. For that reason we will not be accepting snapshots or poor quality photos. Discriminative or insulting images will not be accepted. Images must comply with minimum photographic rules (composition, exposure, etc.)
Please have in mind that your deviation, if accepted to the group, will show up in every watcher's/member's message center... so, you want to show off your best stuff!
9. Every deviation should follow dA's rules of submission.
As the group will grow, the rules might be altered… pls read the journals so you can be informed…
Admins will do their best to handle every submission the soonest possible, so please be patient..